Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Preface

Cooking is a combination of Art and Science. I love both and hence it caught my attention a few years back. I used to watch my mom make these amazing dishes and wonder if I could be as good as her some day in life. Though there are several areas in cooking that are still unexplored by me, I think I am ready to write a blog in order to share my experiences and enthusiasm in preparing new dishes or twisting the known recipes and trying something new.

I feel cooking should not be perceived as a burden in everyday life. Instead if you put your own creativity in making something as simple as white rice and as complicated as biryani, you will definitely find cooking refreshing and enjoyable.

I hope this blog inspires you to cook or at least makes you want to visit me in order to eat some different and interesting food ;) This blog is a compilation of all the different recipes I have tried. Its a combination of my own recipes and the ones that I have got from different sources.
So all you foodies, enjoy the blog!!! :)

- Shruti

0 comments:

Post a Comment